Best Spectrum for light therapy:
Deep Red 660nm– 50%
Near Infrared 850nm– 50%
Why 660nm and 850nm?
This energy efficient and handheld device contains everything you need to get started and see results from red light therapy. Extremely easy to
use and comfortable to hold, this product covers the full range of beneficial red light.
The exact spectrum ranges from some red light (660nm) and to the limit of infrared light (850nm), with peak output wavelengths designed to
coincide exactly with our peak absorption in this range. The emitted light is focused by a magnifying lens into a penetrative point, meaning
the light can be effectively used from a distance of up to 60cm.
What are the benefits of Red light:
1. Efficacy for Skin Rejuvenation
A. Wrinkles and Fine Lines
B. Tightening and Firming
D. Blemishes and Redness
E. Age spots and hyperpigmentation on the face, hands and neck
F. Acne scars
G. Hair growth
2. Efficacy for Skin Problems
B. Acne scars
F. Athlete’s foot
3. Efficacy for Pain Relief
A. Herniated and bulging discs
B. Muscle-related back pain
E. Pulled and strained muscles, Muscles spasms
G. Nerve injuries
H. Sports injuries
4. Neck pain and stiffness
Distance: Apply the light from 0 – 30 cm to the body.
Session Time: Exposure each area for 10 – 25 minutes, depending on distance.Repeat on other areas if desired.
Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt.
Maintenance: Continue using several times a week.
Light Area: Led Light can be applied to any area of the body,except the eyes.
1. The irradiation distance is subject to feeling comfortable.
2. Do not look directly into the infrared bulb with your eyes.
3. pay attention to stay away from all kinds of flammable materials, equipment attention to ventilation and heat.
4. When using, the temperature is high. Do not touch the open infrared bulb with your hands. Do not wipe the hot bulb to avoid damage to the special IR-A coating on the bulb surface.
1 x LEDs Therapy Light
1 x Plug Cable
1 x Blackout glasses