So many of us wish we had more energy, better abs, and sharper focus. Likewise, we often find ourselves wishing that we had better skin or hair. We wish that we could sleep better at night, and wish that it was a little bit easier to wake up (those last two points are related, by the way!). This has led to the emergence of numerous industries, all built around helping us to feel, look, and perform better.
We spend huge amounts of cash on skincare products, sleep supplements, and gym memberships. We try all kinds of crazy things, whether that’s lying on a bed of gentle spikes to improve sleep (yes, that’s a real thing!), wearing blue-blocking shades all day, or wearing energy-healing crystals (which are about as effective as wishing really hard!). We try these things because we’re looking for answers, and we’re desperate. We’re willing to try anything. And we hope, each time, that we’re about to stumble upon the answer and unlock our full potential.
We hope that ONE of these things will provide the answer and help us feel GREAT as we know that we really can do. But very few of these strategies make any noticeable difference. The problem? We’re overcomplicating matters. And this is largely due to the huge amount of marketing that gets thrown at us on a daily basis. In truth, improving the way you look and feel is very simple: it’s
about the basics!
Consider what is very likely to be your current lifestyle and your current diet. Raise your hand if any of these points apply to you:
• You don’t manage your five fruits and vegetables a day
• You eat a lot of processed foods and ready meals
• You go to the gym 3 times a week or less – and aren’t particularly mobile the rest of the time
• You don’t get enough sleep
• You are in a state of chronic stress due to work, family, and financial pressures
• You spend a lot of your free time on the couch, watching cartoons
• You spend more than eight hours a day looking at a computer screen, with a hunched back, staring at a bright screen
• You spend barely any time outdoors
• You drink contaminated tap water
• You breathe harmful smog-filled air
This is a rather bleak picture, but it’s true for MANY of us. We don’t eat enough greens, we don’t sleep, we gorge on sugary foods, and we’re stressed all the time. Then we wonder why we don’t feel 100%!
Compare a wolf in the wild to an overweight, spoiled domestic dog. Which is healthier?
YOU are that domestic dog. Plus an extremely stressful lifestyle and lack of sleep…
Starting with vegetables and fruits is the solution. Why?
Well, it’s all very good and well me telling you that you should be working out throughout the day, and that you should be eating perfectly, and that you should be taking long swims in freezing cold water in the morning. Problem is, we don’t have time for that and our bodies are now so maladapted that they couldn’t handle it. Even fixing your diet – getting rid of all that unwanted processed food, reducing the number of total calories, getting more fiber, reducing simple carbs… it’s a lot of work and can get quite complicated.
This is why the best place to start is by fixing one of the biggest issues with modern life.
That is the lack of micronutrients.
Introducing the Miraculous Power of Fruits and Vegetables
In this e-book, we will give you tips and insights on the following:
- Why Vitamins and Minerals Are the Answer
- Fruits and Vegetables for Athletic Performance
- Amazing Superfood Fruits and Vegetables for Mood, Energy, Beauty, and More
- How Antioxidants Help You to Live Longer
- How to Use Fruits and Vegetables to Successfully Improve Your Health
- Creating a Diet Rich in Fruits and Vegetables
- What About Multivitamin Supplements?
- And many more!
There you have it! Try the miracle now!