Features & details
- Ingredients: Organic Ashwangandha Root
- Steeping Instructions – This tea best extracts in water with temperatures of 205°-212° F. Allow the tea to steep for 3-6 minutes for a full, flavorful cup.
- High quality, fresh herbs and tea leaves are important for experiencing the true taste of tea. Buddha Teas crafts all teas from fresh, organic or wild harvested plants that have been gathered and packaged with conscious care.
- The tea bags used are made from the cellulose fibers of the abaca plant and are 100% bleach-free.
- Buddha Teas’ “Tea for Trees” campaign creates a sustainable model that restores one of our most precious resources while offsetting the paper used in our products. We’ve partnered with the National Forest Foundation to support their campaign to plant 50 million trees in our National Forests.
We offer 100% unaltered, organic and wildcrafted teas made from the freshest herbs and tea leaves.
Bleach-Free Tea Bags
All of our teas are packaged in bleach free tea bags. This is important since bleached tea bags can contain harmful byproducts such as dioxin and epichlorohydrin which may hold carcinogenic properties.
The majority of our teas are OU Kosher. Since we understand the importance of kosher, this is a standard that we will never overlook when adding new teas to our collection.
No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
Our high-quality teas have been made from fresh, unadulterated ingredients. You will find yourself pleasantly content with a pure brew of tea, made without any unnecessary preservatives or artificial flavors.